My mother loves you more than anything else in this world. She valued every minute she spent with you. People often criticize her for loving you too much. My mother stood by and for you through your ups and downs. She loves your family, your work, your friends , embraced your past even it will cause her harm. There was no single moment in her life that she looked down at you even if you sometimes say she does. She has disregarded all the warnings that she doesn't deserve you. What matters to mom, was and is, to be with you.
You betrayed her, she cried and she has forgiven you. However, you keep on hurting her. Yet, she loves you still. I knew my mother tried and did everything she can to love and take care of you. She beared every pain and agony just to be with you.
She took all the risk, and that risk....is me. I knew you never wanted me. You always tell my mother that it was never your choice that I was conceived. But since my mother is getting old and its only proper that she conceives a child at her age, you didn't have a choice but acknowledge me. Everytime my mother sheds a tear, I could feel it. While inside her womb, I knew there was pain.
When I was born, I didn't see you. You visited us twice because mother forced you. Everytime we ask for your time to be with us, you always find a reason not to come. We try to reach you, but you simply don't respond.
Dad, why do you have to do this? Why do you hate us? Why do I have to suffer for whatever mistake my mother did for loving you too much? Why do you hate my mother?
My mother and I feel sorry for the reason that your paths have met. We never meant to give you problems.
Dad, I know you are not proud to have me as your son and so is my mother as your partner. It's painful, but we have to accept it. I know you'll never be proud for whatever success I will achieve in my lifetime. You will not even remember the good memories of my mother. It's hard, it kills both of us, but we simply have to move on.
Dad, as long as you're happy so be it. And I know that happiness would mean a life without a trace of my mother and I. We love you and it will always stay that way.
Shall we ever have the chance to see you again? honestly we don't know. Maybe! But for the time being, we will let you go and live the life you always wanted
No comments:
Post a Comment